Super fluffy and delicious blueberry pancakes drizzled with maple syrup that just make the perfect breakfast treat!
This is a very new blog so I am working on updating all of my recipe descriptions! In the meantime, you can still find the recipe for these super fluffy blueberry pancakes below!
|RECIPE (10-12 pancakes):|
300g plain flour
60g granulated sugar
4 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
60g melted butter
2 tsps vanilla extract
2 tsps lemon juice
150g fresh blueberries
Maple syrup (optional)
1.Combine together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly stirring them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth.
3. Fold in 100g of blueberries.
4. Heat up a large pan and grease with a little butter. I used a 7-ring pancake mould to pour in the batter.
5. Leave to cook on low-medium heat for around 7 mins before flipping.
6. Serve with remaining 50g blueberries and maple syrup according to preference.
Did you try out this recipe? Any questions? Any feedback? Would love to hear from you!
Keep up with my latest Instagram posts by following @dessertsbyine!
See you there!